Rachana Capital & Securities Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on February 15, 2017, inter alia, has considered and approved the following matters subject to the approval of Shareholders:
1. Alter Main Object Clause by replacing the Existing Clause III A with the new Clause III A of Memorandum of Association of the Company pertaining to New Business Activities of Manufacturing and Trading of Ayurvedic and Herbal Products and Deletion of Clause III C (Other Object Clause) of Memorandum of Association of the Company in Compliance with the Provisions of Companies Act, 2013.
2. Approval of Change of Name from "Rachana Capital and Securities Limited" to "Tiaan Ayurvedic and Herbs Limited" and noting Approval Letter received from Registrar of Companies Gujarat.
3. Amendment of the Liability Clause IV of the Memorandum of Association of the Company in Compliance with the Provisions of Section 4, 13 and all other applicable provisions, if any, of the Companies Act, 2013.
4. Adoption of New Set of Articles of Association pursuant to the provisions of Section 14 and other applicable provisions, if any, of the Companies Act, 2013, (including any amendment thereto or re-enactment thereof).
5. To get approval from Shareholders on the above sited business; the Board of Directors also have approved Draft Notice of Postal Ballot including Postal Ballot Form as per the provisions of section 110 of Companies Act 2013 and Rule 22 of Company (Management and Administration) Rules 2014.
Time of Commencement of Meeting: 3.00 P.M.
Time of Conclusion of Meeting: 4.25 P.M.